Industrial Muffle Furnace
Our organization has positioned it as a proficient manufacturer, offering a broad conglomerate of Industrial Muffle Furnace.
We Have Specialized In Providing Complete Range Of Industrial Muffle Furnace With 4 Years Experience !!
We are one of the leading manufacturer and Exporter of Industrial Muffle Furnace, We are using Hi grade Kantahl A-1 Heaters for long life operation. The Industrial Muffle Furnace is used to determine ash content of material like Polymer, Polyethylene, Polyester, Nylon, Cork, or any other material. The Furnace has robust Construction with muffle of high grade Imported Silicon Carbide Rods, Temperature is controlled by Digital Temperature Indicator and Controller fitted in the base front panel of the Muffle Furnace. Front Panel has two indicator lights. The casing is made of thick mild steel sheet reinforced with angle iron. Maximum Temperature 1400 Deg. C Excess temp cut off fuse is provided in the Furnace.
Features Of Industrial Muffle Furnace :
- Digital Timer Fitted
- Heat Resistant Paint
- Optimum Heating Functionality
- Longer Service Life
- Accurate result
- High efficiency
- Major parts take up imported material.
- It can save labour,reduce contamination etc.
- The signs have reached the worldwide sophisticated grade.
- The opposition furnace with up to date high - tech expertise.
- High temperature muffle furnace applying vacuum forming technology,
- Side opening doorway (opening the doorway from one side), very simple to use, simple operation.
- Operate on 220 Volts
- Performs on single phase 50 Hz A.C.
- Casing made up of thick mild steel sheet and reinforced with angle iron
- Capable of withstanding maximum 1000 Deg. C temperature
- Armed with excess temp cut off fuse
- Maximum Temperature 1450 Deg. C
- Working Temperature - 1400 Deg. C
- Least Count : 1 Deg. C
- Accuracy : 1%
- With Digital Temperature Indicator and Controller
- No of Heaters: 3 x 1500 W
- Power: 220 V AC Single Phase 50 Hz.
- Body MS Powder Coated
- Thick Glass wool insulation to avoid power loss.
Available Inner Chamber Sizes:
- 100 x 100 x 225 mm
- 125 x 125 x 250 mm
- 150 x 150 x 300 mm
- or as required by customer