|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
De-Mattia Flex Tester: Introduction
De-mattia Flex tester is used for checking the resistance of vulcanized rubber or synthetic elastomers to cut growth. The rubber materials forms crack when subjected to repeat flexing or bending under specified conditions continuously. Cracks develops in part of surface where stress is developed during flexing or if part initially contains cracks to extend in direction perpendicular to the stress. Specification:
- Flexing Angle :1800 ± 20
- Operating Frequency : 300 ±10 cycle/min
- No. of Test specimens : 4 Sample
- Counter : 6 Digit, Pre-Set able
- Motor : ½ HP
- Power : Power 220V , Single phase
- Material : Mild Steel
- Finish : Powder coated & Nickel/Chrome Plated
- User friendly design.
- Supplied with User manual and Calibration certificate.
ASTM D430-2012, ASTM D813-2014, IS 3400(Part-7), ISO 3400(Part-8)-2012