Cement Bag Strength Testing Machine
Our organization has positioned it as a proficient manufacturer, offering a broad conglomerate of Cement Bag Strength Testing Machine.
We Have Specialized In Providing Complete Range Of Cement Bag Strength Testing Machine With 4 Years Experience
Supported by widespread distribution network & modern manufacturing base, we are considered as one of the pioneer manufacturers and exporters of Cement Bag Strength Testing Machine. Manufactured from tested quality metals, these strength testing machines are offered to our clients without any delay. With the availability in varied models & specifications, Cement Bag Strength Testing Machine is immensely used for checking tensile strength & elongation of cement bags made using jute/ HDPE / pp / poly-laminated bags/ nonwoven and woven sacks.
- Compact design, High efficiency with Rust resistance
- Have self-acting calibration function.
- Have user-defined test method function.
- Can check tensile, compression, peel, fatigue and so on.
- Using a lone computer display procedure, do not need to change the screen.
- Capacity of Tester with accuracy of 100g.: 250 Kgf. and 500 Kgf.
- Capacity of Tester with accuracy of 10g.: 20 Kgf, 50 Kgf and 100 Kgf
- S Type Load Cell fixed with Top Grip
- Traverse Speed: 300 mm / min & 100 mm / min.
- Max. Grip Separation: 1000 mm
- Min. Grip Separation: 25 mm
- Top Grip is fixed and Bottom Grip is Movable Type.
- Elongation measurement by Steel Scale and Digital Counter Meter Both.
- Digital Display of Load and Elongation.
- Peak Value of Last test can be read.
- User friendly key panel with switch of Zero setting and peak value of last test
- Motor: HP Single phase 220V 50 Hz. ( for Capacity up to 100 Kgf ) and 1 HP Single Phase 220 V 50 Hz ( for Capacity up to 500 Kgf)
- Power: 220 V AC 50 Hz.
- Safety Device: By Limit Switch to protect from Over Traverse.
Related Standards: ASTM D 434, D 5035, D 1578, D 5034, BS 1610, DIN 51221, BSEN 1002 3